In addition to all the new Gameplay Features coming for FIFA 20 – which will all be present within Pro Clubs – EA SPORTS has also focused on tackling some of your frustrations to give you a better overall experience.
Some of the main ones that have been tackled in FIFA 20 Pro Clubs are as follows:
- ‘Any’ Stamina Bug – Stamina drained faster for the player controlling the ‘Any’ position
- CB in wall – The game now places taller forwards and midfielders in the wall to defend against Free Kicks
- GK Set Piece – Having a GK as captain will no longer affect game stability when your team has a set piece to take
- Club Trophy Celebration – Clubs can now watch the full Cup Celebration when you win
Another hot topic in the Pro Clubs community is Kit Clashing. This year they have added over 25 new customizable kits and over 150 crests to choose from.
Alongside these additions, they have also added a Pre-Match Kit Select for all Pro Club matches. Once a match is found, the team captains can pick what kits their team will see locally for the upcoming match. The kits displayed represent what both teams currently have selected as their default home and away kits. The Pre-Match kit selection will work with our kit clashing logic in unison to help deliver the best experience, free of kit clashing for players.
EA SPORTS FIFA 20 launches worldwide September 27 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
The demo for FIFA 20 will be released worldwide on September 12 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Read More about:
- FIFA 20 Pro Clubs: Customization – new Avatar-system for your Virtual Pro
- Read all about it: the new Gameplay-features in FIFA 20
- Release date and info FIFA 20 Ultimate Team Companion App